The National Coalition for Sexual Freedom is fighting for your rights. Please support us by joining today!
For the month of February, as Fifty Shades of Grey sweeps the nation, NCSF is holding a membership drive in honor of the BDSM activists, authors and organizers who have helped pave the way for greater tolerance for all kinky people. As a coalition, NCSF is proud to bring together groups, businesses and professionals so we can work together to eliminate discrimination.
Click here to join: https://ncsfreedom.org/get-involved/join.html
What does NCSF do for you?
- Media Outreach Program influences the discussion about kink by giving interviews, posting Media Updates, and training people on how to talk about kink and nonmonogamy.
- Consent Counts works to decriminalize BDSM and educate our own communities about consent.
- Educational Outreach Program presents workshops every year around the country on consent, BDSM and the law.
- Kink Aware Professionals is a free referral list for kink aware doctors, mental health professionals, lawyers and more.
- Incident Reporting and Response helps individuals, groups and businesses who are being discriminated against because they are kinky, and provides resources and education for professionals about kink.
NCSF relies on you! For only $25 per year, you can support the rights of consenting adults. Your group or business can join as a Supporting Member or Coalition Partner.